• Slots fill up fast, so don't hesitate if you know you want some gorgeous photography and an unforgettable mini film.
• Each Mini Session is a 60 minute shoot during the morning, afternoon, or evening light on weekends (or weekday evenings). Make sure to show up 10 min early! It's important that the Mini Session days run on a smooooth schedule so that time and lighting constraints don't conflict with your beautiful shots.
• Up to 5 individuals are included in your session. Mini Sessions are $300, and must be paid in full upon reservation.
• In case of rain or unfavourable weather, the Mini Sessions will definitely be rescheduled for the next available day!
• Your Mini Session includes 20 high resolution images and a 60 second mini film. This includes rights to the photographs for printing and personal use, as well as the mini film for uploading anywhere for personal use. Your gallery of photographs and film will stay online for 2 weeks, allowing you to view, select, and download your favoruite images and the mini film. I'll also be showing you off through this website and social media 👌🏽
• There is also an option to order printed copies in standard 5x7 prints, personally packaged in a custom wooden box with your names/occasion written on top for an additional $150. This will be delivered to you in person.
• I'll always recommend timeless colours and patterns when dressing for your photo session, but the details are up to you!
From a quick and painless family portrait and music video, to documenting a meaningful anniversary, Mini Sessions are perfect for making quick films and photographs that mark a special moment in time (and without any hassle). It's really exciting to announce that Mini Sessions are available for the next few months. I'll be shooting in and around the Hamilton area in a special spot we decide on. The waterfront, the downtown core, the trails, or even one of the 100+ waterfalls.
HOW TO BOOK
• Fill out the contact form below
• Let me know a bit about yourselves! How many individuals will be attending your Mini Session? Are you bringing a pet? What is the occasion (anniversary, family portrait, baby announcement, proposal 😉 etc)?
• If you have a preference, let me know which time of day works best for you. I will try to accommodate requests for morning, afternoon, and evening.
• Any special requests or things I should know? Make sure to note them in your email.
• I will respond promptly, and a special Mini Session contract will be sent to you once a time slot and location has been agreed upon.
• Simply sign your agreement and pay for your session, and the show will be on the road!